Grow Light Shelving units are a light-duty version of our Garden Rack vertical grow system, and are perfect for smaller plants in the cloning and vegetative stages. Grow Light Shelving units let you easily attach your own grow lights under each shelf.
- Dimensions: 4ft wide x 2ft deep x 8ft high
- Four shelves provide three grow levels
- Easily hang your own grow lights
- Add optional wheels to make it mobile
- All-steel construction maintains a sterile environment
- Bolt-less design makes for easy assembly
These Grow Light Shelving units are made from powder-coated steel which is resistant to corrosion. Steel, unlike wood, does not attract pests, diseases, and fungus which can destroy a valuable harvest.
Assembling these shelving units is simple. The bolt-less design means that the only tool you need is a rubber mallet. Having a second person makes assembly easy.
- Stand two verticle posts upright
- Place a horizontal support beam at the bottom of the posts, and slide the rivets into the slots
- Tap the beam into place with a rubber mallet
- Place remaining beams at the desired heights, making sure to keep the shelf levels even
- Repeat steps 1-4 for all sides of the shelving unit
- Place the mesh decking shelf on each shelf level
- Hang your grow lights from the top 3 shelves
- Place your trays on the shelves, and grow higher!
Looking for a different size? Contact us! We stock many additional sizes and configurations.