After all the recent economic challenges, it’s natural to be hesitant about expanding your business. However, with margins tightening and competition increasing, you know you’ve got to make some decisions – and soon.
The answer is to grow up. Vertical growing is the fastest and most economical way to produce more plants.
Four main benefits of vertical growing
1. More space. We tend to think of the traditional garden as rows growing horizontally on the ground. However, when you think vertically, you can increase your yield and maximize your profits without adding any space.
2. Healthier plants. Plants in vertical gardens are less susceptible to insect damage and ground-borne disease. Plants that grow upright tend to have better exposure to light, air, and moisture, making them stronger and healthier.
3. Easier care. When plants grow vertically, their roots are more visible. As a result, you can water them directly and more efficiently at their base. Plants that receive proper watering thrive better than plants that get either too much or too little water.
4. Better harvesting. You also won’t have to bend over or crawl around on your knees to harvest your crop when plants grow upward. Not only will you save your body during harvest, but you’ll save time as well.
How mobile grow racks can help you grow up
Now that you know the benefits of vertical growing, what’s the best way to begin? The answer is with a mobile racking system.
With a mobile grow rack, you can convert wasted space into productive growing space. A two-level level mobile racking system could easily double your canopy space, and it could boost it as much as 160%!
Mobile systems allow you to move entire rows of plants next to each other and use all available space for growing. When it comes time to water or prune, you can move the racks around as needed for easy maintenance. Even if you already have a stationary racking system, you may be wasting valuable space with aisles. In this case, mobile racking could boost your canopy space by around 80%.
It’s Time to Grow Higher
Whether you’re an established grower or someone who is just starting out, our team of experts at Grow Higher will work with you to design the best system for your growing operation. With capacities up to 3,000 pounds per grow level, our racks allow you to store both plants and equipment to optimize your space.
At Grow Higher, we offer two types of mobile racks:
- Our Mobile Grow Racks offer simple mobility with a small investment. These racks are easy to set up and move from room to room as needed in your operation.
- Our Mobile Grow Track Systems provide large commercial grow operations with the high density they need for maximum yield. With these heavy-duty systems, you can move whole rows of plants with just a push or a pull.
Give us a call to find out how you can double your canopy and double your profits with mobile racking. During our free strategy session, we’ll discuss a mobile racking system that works for you, and we’ll be there to guide you every step of the way.